Congo Watch: Hague referral for Bemba and Patasse

Friday, April 14, 2006

Hague referral for Bemba and Patasse

BBC report 14 April 2006 says the top court in the Central African Republic has referred former President Felix-Ange Patasse to the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

Mr Patasse was referred, along with the vice-president of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Jean-Pierre Bemba, on charges of rape and murder.

Also included in the referral are a French policeman and two aides of ex-president Mr Patasse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Un des oliviers de Flo said...

Hello, I'm Oliver from belgium.
I've read your blog.
Come and see my blog!

http://lesoliviersdeflorence.skynetblogs.be

Thanks

Tuesday, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Louis said...

Hi Ingrid! I have to apologize for dropping out of the blogging world, but I wanted to point you to my website, which is finally up and running...

gomafilmproject.org

You can see a trailer for the Goma, Congo film there.

Thanks for all your work (I'm still a regular reader!)

Louis

Thursday, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home